SPAR Brasil always aims for excellence when carrying out its services and appreciates maintaining good relationships with the retailers, manufacturers and people we work with. Therefore, SPAR Brasil reflects these values when ensuring the protection of your privacy and your personal data and this demonstrates how important it is for us to have a relationship with you built on trust.
We are committed to operating securely and acting transparently, in compliance with the data protection laws, especially the LGPD (General Data Protection Law - Law No. 13709/18), in order that the data entrusted to us by visitors to this website, our customers, partners and all those who interact with us, is handled properly and protected.
It is important that you read this Policy carefully so that you understand all the criteria relating to the handling of your personal data.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
SPAR Brasil has made this website available to provide the public with corporate and commercial information about the company and our services so that you can interact with us through our channels.
You do not need to provide any identity information to browse this website. However, to contact us and access some of the features, you will need to provide some data to SPAR Brasil
- Personal Data: any information related to you that enables you to be identified, such as name, email address, CPF, residential or business address, telephone number, geolocation information, etc.;
- Data Subject: the individual that the personal data that is being processed refers to, i.e. you;
- Owner: the company responsible for decisions regarding the handling of personal data, especially the purpose and the means, principally relating to SPAR Brasil.
- Operator: the party that handles personal data in accordance with the instructions and on behalf of SPAR Brasil.
- National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data: the body responsible for monitoring compliance with the provisions of the LGPD within the country.
- LGPD or General Personal Data Protection Law: Law No. 13709/2018.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
SPAR Brasil may collect your personal data when you interact with us and use the following channels:
CHAT: In the Chat tool available on the website, you can click on "Talk to SPAR", select the department, fill in the name, email, telephone number and leave your message. Once registered, you can chat directly with a department, who can answer your questions and deal with your r requirements.
Business contact: As well as Chat, you can contact us via email. SPAR Brasil will collect the data that you send that is needed to deal with your request.
Contact - Ombudsman: As well as Chat, you can contact us via email. SPAR Brasil will collect the data that you send and that is needed to deal with your request or suggestion.
Contact – Social Media: SPAR Brasil may ask for your name, email and telephone number to contact you if you are unhappy with any of our services on social media so that we can understand the issue and try to resolve it.
Tailor Made – I'm interested: Through the "I'm Interested" form We collect the company name, e-mail, telephone number, registered name, field of activity and information about the product you sell so that we can answer any questions about our services and provide you with the right support.
Newsletter: If you are interested in receiving information and news about SPAR Brasil's products and services, you can give us your e-mail address so that we can send you communications
In addition, SPAR Brasil may also collect your basic personal data if you make telephone contact with us or interact with us through social media, or take part in online or in-person events promoted by us. The personal data we handle includes:
- Data relating to your visit(s) to our website, data relating to the device you use to visit our website and other information such as your IP address and your browsing activity on the website;
- Basic personal data such as name, email address, contact phone number(s);
- Personal data collected through cookies (see item 7).
In addition to the data you provide when you interact with the website, if you take part in fairs and events run by SPAR Brasil or campaigns created by SPAR Brasil, we may use your image as part of the information to publicize these events on the website and on social media, in accordance with the law.
- PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
SPAR Brasil handles your personal data, as defined in the item above, for the following purposes:
- To enable you to register and interact with us;
- To contact you if you ask for, show interest in or request information about any of the services we offer;
- To manage our relationship with you and your company;
- To provide and improve our services;
- To provide and improve our website, by generating statistics on its use and technical improvements;
- To comply with the laws and regulations applicable to our activities, as well as to comply with court orders, decisions or requests from authorities and to defend SPAR Brasil in any legal or administrative proceedings.
SPAR Brasil will handle your personal data in strict compliance with the provisions of the LGPD, ensuring that it is only available to people who have a legitimate need to know or use it and on one of the following legal bases: (i) in relation to executing a contract or the preliminary procedure to one; (ii) conducting normal legal procedures or complying with legal or regulatory obligations; (iv) where it is in the legitimate interest of SPAR Brasil; or (v) with your consent.
This website is not intended for people under 18 years old and SPAR Brasil does not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If any information about minors is stored unintentionally, we will arrange for it to be deleted as soon as possible upon request.
- PROCESSING AGENTS AND PERSONAL DATA SHARING
In these cases, third parties who have access to personal data will be treated as Operators for processing personal data, and will be subject to specific contractual clauses related to the use and protection of the data that they have access to.
Personal data will only be transferred abroad where there are adequate safeguards to the level of security and protection of personal data.
- DATA RETENTION
SPAR Brasil keeps your personal data for as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected, in accordance with internal information retention policies. Therefore, your personal information will be kept for as long as there is a contractual or commercial relationship with you, or, as long as you do not exercise your right for the processing of your data to be suspended, withdrawn or restricted, unless it is legally incumbent on us to retain it, or it is still required to maintain the legitimate interests of SPAR Brasil.
- Necessary cookies: these are cookies strictly necessary to provide you with certain functions and to allow the website to work correctly;
- Advertising cookies: these may be set by our advertising partners, through our website. They can be used by these companies to build a profile about your interests and show you relevant ads on other websites. They do not directly store personal information, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and internet device;
- Social media cookies: : These are set by a number of social media services that we add to the website to allow you to share our content with your friends and acquaintances. They are able to track your browsing of other websites and create a profile about your interests. This can affect the content and messages you see on other websites you visit;
- Performance cookies: they allow us to count the number of visits and the sources of traffic, so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us to know which pages are the most and the least popular and see how visitors browse the website.
- RIGHTS OF USERS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You, as the owner of personal data, have specific rights related to the information handled by SPAR Brasil. You may request the following, regarding the data that SPAR Brasil handles:
- Confirmation that data is being handled: you can ask SPAR Brasil to confirm that we have your personal data;
- Access: you may ask to be informed of what personal data we collect and use;
- Correction: you can ask for your personal data to be modified, updated or corrected;
- Deletion, restriction and anonymization : in some cases you may ask for your personal data to be deleted, blocked or restricted, or for it to be anonymized;
- Revocation of consent: Where data is processed on the basis of consent, you may revoke your consent at any time;
You also have the right to file a complaint or a query with ANPD regarding the processing of your personal data, and to ask SPAR Brasil about portability and obtaining information about refusing to grant consent.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact SPAR Brasil's Personal Data Processing Officer via e-mail email@example.com.
We may need to confirm your identity, to ensure your information is protected and to prevent the exercise of your rights being abused.
SPAR Brasil reserves the right to continue to process data if it has a legal basis to do so, which is appropriate to the specific case, such as consent, legal requirements, executing a contract, legitimate interest.
SPAR Brasil is concerned with ensuring the security and confidentiality of your personal information and data. Therefore, it uses appropriate security systems, rules and procedures aimed at mitigating risks to protect your personal data and to prevent improper use, illegal treatment, inappropriate disclosure, loss or destruction. It is, however, your responsibility to ensure that the devices and equipment used to access our digital channels are adequately protected against harmful software, computer viruses and worms.
It is, however, your responsibility to ensure and ensure that the devices and equipment used to access our digital channels are adequately protected against harmful software, computer viruses and worms.
- QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
You can contact our Data Protection Officer for any questions regarding the handling of your personal data and the exercise of your rights under applicable law through the following contacts:
This Policy was last updated on September 27, 2021.